Barely Used Cobra Class 4 Premium 4p Heavy Duty Leather Sewing Machine
I am selling my Cobra Class 4-P Premium Package sewing machine which I purchased new in August 31. 2012 from Leather Sewing Machine Co It has only been used a few times on thin (6-8oz) sections of sample leather and is perfect in just like new condition. I purchased it to do some small leather projects but have had little time to get into the hobby. Since then, it has sat in the living room of my apartment unused so I am selling it. Well oiled and ready to tackle your most demanding sewing projects
Included in this auction is everything that comes with the original sewing machine Cobra Class 4-P Premium Package: all the instruction manuals, DVD's and accessories and a few extra needles that I purchased on my own (see the pictures).
This machine has rave reviews all over the internet and is one of the most capable machines in its class.
Shipping: Shipping will be to private residence or corporate addresses in the lower 48 states only, I will not ship to P.O. Boxes or outside the USA.
Payment: I accept Paypal only
Below are the factory specifications (More info can be found on the internet from Leather Machine Co.)
COBRA Class 4-P Premium Package
John Bianchi, premier holster maker, referred to the COBRA Class 4 as the "Dream Machine", because of its easy and smooth operation.
The COBRA Class 4 will sew from 6 oz. to 7/8" leather for sewing skirting, all types of tack, bullet loops, chap leather and everything in between with ease. The COBRA Class 4 comes with many features including our heavy-duty multi-purpose presser feet. They are strong and compact, allowing you to sew in small areas easier than ever before.
The COBRA Class 4 comes with a heavy-duty pedestal style stand with locking caster wheels, a variable speed digital DC servo motor, model SR2 heavy-duty ball-bearing speed reducer, thread stand, ten extra needles, four bobbins, tools, and oil. An Instructional DVD and parts manuals are also included.
- 16 ½ " Cylinder Arm
- Sews from 6 oz. to 7/8"
- Thread sizes from 69 to 415
- Triple Feed mechanism
- Built in bobbin winder
- Reverse stitches in same holes
- Stitch Length from 3-22 stitches an inch
- Sews pads, blankets,webbing, canvas, bio-plastics, upholstery, etc...
- 28 LED Super Beam Lamp
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- Variable Speed Digital DC Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty pedestal stand with locking casters
- Thread Stand
Premium Accessory Package:
- Left Toe Presser Foot $75*
- Open Toe Center Foot $65*
- Double Toe Presser Foot $80*
- Right Toe Presser Foot $75*
- Work Platform $95*
- Ten Size 25 7X4 Leather Point Needles $10*
- Ten Size 24 7X4 Leather Point Needles $10*
- Ten Size 23 7X4 Leather Point Needles $10*
- One 8 Ounce Spool of Thread $15*
- Holster Plate $156*
- Stirrup Plate $156*
- Slotted Plate $85*
- Blanket Set (Inside & Outside Feet w/ Feed Dog) $150*
- Heavy Duty Roller Edge Guide $95*
- Pair of Thread Nippers $2*
- LDA-1 Magnetic LED Light $20*
- Oil and tool package
- Four bobbins
- Owner and parts manual
- Instructional DVD
*Total Value $1115